The Camino Frances

The Camino Frances

Tuesday, April 24, 2012







Walk with the Frugal Chef

On Friday, April 27, I will lead a walk along my favourite route through the city, with a stop at http://www.govindas.ca/ for lunch. We will leave from my home, gathering at 9 am for a 9:15 departure. The walk will be about 20 kms.

 Then on Saturday, April 28, I will be the Frugal Chef, at Cooking for Soul at Beach United Church, located in St Aidan's Church at Queen and Silverbirch. See the blog with a picture of me at my first Frugal Chef gig.
 http://cookingwithsoul.tumblr.com/
 We will be cooking lunch for ourselves, and making enough for the lunch program held at the church on Thursday. You are welcome to join us at 9am to do the food prep, then enjoy lunch. After the cleanup, I will be walking along the Boardwalk, the Martin Goodman trail, along Cherry Beach, up Cherry Street and along the Lower Don Trail, ending at my home, near the Chester Subway station, or you can return along Queen Street to your car at the church.
You can join just for the walk only, at approximately 12:30, leaving from Queen and Silverbirch.

If you wish to join either of these walks, email me at darmckee@yahoo.com before Friday morning.
If you know my phone number, you can call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment