The Camino Frances

The Camino Frances

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Walks in April

I will be leading 2 more walks in April.
Fri April 13
Fri April 27

Please phone me - 416-469-5482 if you wish to join us, and for directions to get to my place.

Meet at 26 Oaks, 100 Bain Ave, at 9am for a 9:15 start.
(Note the change in time)

We will do the West Don, Brickworks, Moore Park Ravine, Beltline, Cedarvale park, Nordheimer Ravine path to arrive for a late lunch at Govindas for about 1:30, then down the rosedale valley road and back to my home in the Bain, arriving around 4 pm. There are places to catch a subway along the route, if  you don't have the entire day.

Call me if you wish to join in - it is about 20 kms in total, and about 4-5 hours walking.

Darlene McKee
416-469-5482

No comments:

Post a Comment